1. Spot color and its characteristics Spot color ink refers to a type of specific bright ink mixed in advance, such as fluorescent yellow, pearl blue, metallic gold and silver ink, etc. It is not mixed by CMYK four colors, and the color means With the correct color. It has the following four characteristics:
1. Correctness. Any type of color has its own unchanged hue, so it may guarantee the correctness of the color in printing, thus handling the abnormality of the correctness of the color transmission at a large level; 2. Fieldness. Spot colors usually use the concept color of solid color, regardless of how light this color is.
Second, the reason for the use of color in the colorful dot printing In the colorful dot printing, it is often due to the characteristics of the spot color ink used for it, and it is being adopted and used. In general, it is usually used in two types of situations:
1. In order to print some visible light colors outside the color gamut of CMYK four-color printing ink on the printed matter. The color gamut of the CMYK four-color printing ink and the visible light color gamut are clearly inferior, while the color gamut of the spot color ink is wider than the color gamut of the CMYK four-color printing ink, so it may be possible to present many colors other than the CMYK four-color ink; 2. To fill in the lack of printing technology.
3. Some abnormalities that should be noted when using spot colors before printing 1. The same color titles of spot colors. In different software, the title of the two types of colors that are the same may be different.
2. The angle of spot color screen. Under normal circumstances, spot colors are printed in the field, and the dots are rarely used for resolution. Therefore, the angle of spot color screening is rarely mentioned. However, when using the light screen color of the color registration, there will be abnormal design and changes to the screen angle of the spot color dots.
If there are areas where the spot colors of the dots overlap with the colors printed by other dots, you must think about the abnormal angle of the spot color screen. At this time, if the screen angle of the spot color dots and the screen angle of other colors are less than 30 degrees, it will hit the screen or form moire; if the angles overlap each other, it will cause abnormal ink overprinting. All the categories will become an urgent distortion of the color of the printed matter.