The development of electronics began to show a downturn in the printing industry, but it has to be said that the printing industry still has a certain role in a certain period of time. Let ’s take a look at what it takes to register a printing company.
Company registration conditions
1. "Application for Pre-approval of Enterprise Name" signed by all investors;
2. The “Certificate of Designated Representative or Entrusted Agent” signed by all investors and a photocopy of the ID card of the designated representative or jointly authorized agent; the specific entrusted matters, the authority of the entrusted party, and the entrusted period shall be indicated.
3. If the application name is "China", "Chinese", "National", "National", "International", submit a copy of the approval document of the State Council;
4. If the authority for pre-approval of the enterprise name is inconsistent with the registration authority of the proposed enterprise, the investor shall also submit a query form for the name of the proposed enterprise registration authority;
5. If the name of the enterprise group's subsidiary company bears the name or abbreviation of the enterprise group, a copy of the Enterprise Group Registration Certificate affixed with the seal of the parent company of the enterprise group should be submitted; the participating company should also submit a certificate of consent of the parent company of the enterprise group.
6. The application for the name of a company named “Xiangshi City” and “Xiangge” shall be submitted to the Municipal Bureau of Industry and Commerce for pre-approval after the preliminary review opinions have been submitted by the city and county (city) industrial and commercial administrations where the enterprise is registered.
Printing company registration conditions
1. The name and articles of association of the enterprise or unit;
2. Have a defined scope of business;
3. There are production and operation sites to meet the needs of the business scope, and the building area of the factory building is not less than 300 square meters;
4. Have funds that can maintain normal production and operation, with a registered capital of not less than 800,000 yuan;
5. Necessary typesetting, plate-making and binding equipment, with 2 sets of prepress or postpress processing equipment produced in the last 10 years and not listed in the "Catalogue for Eliminating Backward Production Capabilities, Processes and Products"
6. Organizations and personnel that meet the needs of the business scope, the legal representative of the enterprise and the principal of production and operation must obtain the "Certificate of Training in Printing Regulations" issued by our bureau;
7. Have a sound management, financial management system and quality assurance system for printing verification, registration, storage, delivery, and destruction. In addition to the above provisions, the establishment of a printing enterprise should also comply with the state's plan for the total number, structure, and layout of printing enterprises.