What equipment do you need to open an advertising printing shop? In order to help you to understand the basic knowledge of this aspect about the printing shop, let's take a look together.
The print shop's storefront is often not large, but the equipment required is actually quite a lot. In addition to pre-press processing computers, scanners and even high-speed scanners, series of printing processing software, a digital camera and some professional lighting background Facilities are no less important.
Equipment needed to open an advertising printing shop
1. Equipment required before printing
(1) Computer, scanner, typesetting software, image processing software, network connection equipment (purchasing a network version of the printout device if possible);
(2) A digital camera and some professional lighting background facilities, so that high-profit projects such as recipes, picture albums, and conference commemorative albums can be carried out.
2. Equipment needed in printing
(1) Black and white copying and printing equipment, preferably with double-sided scanning and double-sided printing functions;
(2) Color laser printing equipment, equipment that can be loaded on A3 format or with copy function, so it can adapt to a wider range;
(3) Wide-format high-precision printing equipment, used for production of renderings, exhibition boards, hardcover covers, etc .;
(4) Large-format engineering printing and copying machines, and those with blueprint business, need blueprinting machines.
3. Equipment required after printing
(1) Glue binding equipment such as gluing machine, creasing machine, grooving machine, book case machine, etc .;
(2) Paper cutter, large-format cover trimming knife;
(3) Cover processing equipment such as cold laminator, hot laminator;
(4) Small equipment such as rubber ring, iron ring, bead, hot riveting and drilling;
(5) Equipment such as origami, saddle stitching or booklet binding;
(6) Engraving, bronzing and other equipment for producing high-end effects.